Close this search box.
Close this search box.
Close this search box.

Go Find Less Leggings

Go find less, okay leggings on grey background zoom
45665.jpg zoom
45665-1.jpg zoom
45665-2.jpg zoom
45665-3.jpg zoom
45665-4.jpg zoom
45665-5.jpg zoom
45665-6.jpg zoom
Go find less, okay leggings on grey background

Go Find Less Leggings


Size chart

What is the fulfillment process?
When we get an order in, a team of professional textile printers reproduces each design on clothing for every individual customer. They’re then packed and shipped.

Where do you ship to?
This team is based in the US and currently only ships to the US.

How long does shipping take

  • Fulfillment takes: 1-2 days
  • Shipping takes: 2-5 days

In all, you can expect your order to arrive at your door within 3-7 days.

Can I track my order?
Yes, you can track your order using the tracking number and page sent to you in your shipping email. 

For what reasons can I return my order?
As we custom print each design for you, it means we can only except full refunds on items that are defective, ruined or wrong.

What if I don’t buy the right size?
Don’t forget that to help you choose the right size, we provide precise clothing measurements under our ‘sizing guide’ section. Use these measurements to ensure you’ve got the right size for you.

How do I request a refund/exchange on an incorrect order?
If you find that this applies to you, just drop us a quick email within 50 days of your purchase.

Where do I send items back to?
As your order is custom made, there’s no need to send it back, and you’ll get a free replacement on us.

How long with a refund take?
The money will be back on your card within 10 days.

We accept all major credit/debit cards (including VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Diners, Discover) and PayPal.

  • Clothing type: Leggings
  • Color: A deep royal blue 
  • Fit: Embrace a skinny fit that molds to the shape of your body, providing a flattering silhouette that accentuates your curves. These are designed to make you look and feel confident.
  • Pairing: Pair these leggings with our matching ‘Go Find Less’ top which features the same edgy design for effortless coordination and maximum style. 
  • Material: It’s made from 95% polyester that has undergone a special brushing process to create a suede-like texture. This makes it ultra-soft and gives it a matte finish. The other 5% is spandex, which make these leggings incredibly flexible.
  • Comfort: Completely tagless for a comfortable irritation free wear. 
Weight N/A
Seam colours

White stitching

Clothing type


Matching set




XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL




Spandex, Polyester





Sizing chart

International sizing chart 

Conversions are approximate and for guidance only. To ensure your garment fits correctly, please use the precise product measurements below.

Precise product measurements

How to measure

About our products

Creative designs

Our mission is to create stylish, one-of-a-kind designs that girls are excited to wear. The kind of garments that express your individuality and make people stop and stare.

That empowers girls

Xobishion garments are designed to empower. That’s why you’ll find that all our products have a message with positive themes like confidence, assertiveness and self-acceptance.

All sizes and backgrounds

We cater to women of all sizes by providing plus-size options. We also showcase a diverse range of women in our designs and marketing, ensuring everyone's represented.

Only sold ethically

We say NO to fast fashion and refuse to mass produce cheap clothes. Instead, we use quality materials and print each design for each customer, ensuring zero waste.