Free shipping on all orders ending soon!

Search
Close this search box.
Search
Close this search box.
Search
Close this search box.

Selfmade Leggings

Selfmade leggings grey bg zoom
45665.jpg zoom
45665-1.jpg zoom
45665-2.jpg zoom
45665-3.jpg zoom
45665-4.jpg zoom
45665-5.jpg zoom
45665-6.jpg zoom
Selfmade leggings grey bg
45665.jpg
45665-1.jpg
45665-2.jpg
45665-3.jpg
45665-4.jpg
45665-5.jpg
45665-6.jpg

Selfmade Leggings

£40.00

Size chart

What is the fulfillment process?
When we get an order in, a small team of dedicated people prints each design on clothing for every individual customer, packs and ships them.

Where do you ship to?
This team is based in the US and currently only ships to the US.

How long does shipping take

  • Fulfillment takes: 1-2 days
  • Shipping takes: 2-5 days

In all, you can expect your order to arrive at your door within 3-7 days.

Can I track my order?
Yes, you can track your order on our dedicated tracking page.

For what reasons can I return my order?
As we custom print each design for you, it means we can only except full refunds on items that are defective, ruined or wrong.

What if I don’t buy the right size?
Don’t forget that to help you choose the right size, we have a precise size guide. Use these measurements to ensure you’ve got the right size for you.

How do I request a refund/exchange on an incorrect order?
If you find that this applies to you, just drop us a quick email within 50 days of your purchase.

Where do I send items back to?
As your order is custom made, there’s no need to send it back, and you’ll get a free replacement on us.

How long with a refund take?
The money will be back on your card within 10 days.

We accept all major credit/debit cards (including VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Diners, Discover) and PayPal.

Streetwear is the only kind of garment that allows you to step out looking stylish, effortlessly and comfortably. It’s no wonder it’s so loved. But the designs have never really been targeted at women. Leaving women to choose between basic logo sportswear or streetwear designs featuring cars, money, dragons and skulls. Until now.

At Xobishion, you’ll find trendy designs all in classic streetwear style from tracksuits to graffiti prints. For the women wanting to look gritty and glamorous.

Take a good look at these epic leggings with ‘Selfmade’ written down one side of the leg in unique, dramatic lettering. They’re the perfect go-to leggings for the ambitious and the self-made. 

Features 

  • Fit: Embrace a skinny fit that hugs the shape of your body, giving you an hourglass look.
  • Pairing: Pair these leggings with our matching ‘Selfmade’ top so you can step out looking like you’re worth a million bucks.
  • Material: It’s made from 95% durable polyester that has undergone a special brushing process to create a suede-like texture. This makes it ultra-soft and gives it a matte finish. The other 5% is spandex, which make these leggings incredibly flexible.
  • Functional features: It’s completely tagless for a comfortable irritation free wear. 
Weight N/A
Clothing type

Leggings

Matching set

Color

White

Material

95% Polyester brushed suede and 5% Spandex

Fit

Skinny

Style

Creative, Minimalist

Theme

Ambition

Sizing chart


International sizing chart 

Conversions are approximate and for guidance only. To ensure your garment fits correctly, please use the precise product measurements below.


Precise product measurements


How to measure